Monday, June 4, 2007

Long long trip and Speed Ticket

It's been 1 month since I wrote a post. During that time, I wandered around Seattle and Bellevue area. The best thing was that my family came to US and joined me. So happy to see my wife and daughter again.

At the memorial day weekend I went to the San Jose, CA, by car. It took 17 hours. How could I think to go to the San Jose by CAR! How foolish! I will not do it again. But it was so good time for my wife. She met her elder sister in almost 4 years.

On the way returning home I got a speed ticket in Oregon state. The police man said that I drove at 82mph on the road, 65 mph speed limit. The yellow ticket is in my drawer. I can't go to the court cause it'll take 8 hours to go there. It couldn't be avoided to pay fine and raise my insurance rate. After living in US for just 1 and a half month I got a speed ticket. Please be careful when you drive in Oregon state.

(타주에서 받은 스피드 티켓 해결하는 법 아시는 분? "I plead guilty"에 표시하고 봐달라는 해명 편지와 함께 벌금을 동봉해서 보내려고 합니다. 조심해야지 조심. 벌금 얼만지 아세요? $240이에요. ㅡ.ㅡ)