Sunday, March 18, 2007

Reserved a ticket for Seattle

Now I'm in Korea . At 9th April I'll be in Greater Seattle area with my family.

At previous week, I reserved an airplane ticket for Seattle. The small venture company in Seattle had hired me for 2 years. Instead of paying the H1 visa processing fee, the company asked me to return just after 2 years and work for the branch in Korea. Only 2 years in Seattle isn't enough to do everything I want to do.

It passed about one and a half years since I has made up my mind to transfer to US. But I'm not sure whether I correctly decided for my career path and happiness of family.

I'm taking a step towards a completely unknown and foreign place. But I'm sure that I can handle things that will be encountered there. I'll prepare for them and deal them wisely.